Nov 16, 2009

i think its like living @ a boarding school...really!
...hate to get to the school everyday
...spend the evenings doing homework
...going to bed...lonely in the mind and soul
...weekends...barely bearable...,
I still cant go home...there is so much silence...so much lonliness.

I look forward to the long vacations when I get to be with heartman...thats home...

When I was kid, I always used to wonder what it would be like living in boarding school, away from all...
i guess its like they say....be careful of what you think.
-----------
On a seperate note, I saw Snow White...Disney's digitally remastered version ...got myself some more movies to watch, stuff like Akira Kurosawa and more of Pedro Almodovar and Jean Renoir, I guess its always good to figure our what good minds spin in their minds...movies are usually a good weave of emotional and intellectual texture.

I also picked up Roald Dahl's books...they came in a box pack of many stories...blew some money to specifically read Fantastic Mr. Fox... especiallly since Wes Anderson is making a movie out of. Ended up reading 3 books already...as u can fathom...I am hooked.

I not reading too much depth over the past few days...mostly because Ive been needing some time to clean up the "attic",...want to create space to accept more.

Its been a thing...ive been mulling over for a while...
I wanna explore the deeper side of me...I want to go way beyond contemplation...beyond the masks I wear every day. Get back to being. Being...the one I was a long time ago...and dwell beyond the surface.
-----who knows---how long it will be before I get to it----till then its just the way it is.




DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS