On My Own or The Many Ways Imagination Is Useful To Make Peace With My World.

Mar 20, 2010




Three Days Grace-running thru my head and I think I could keep playing. …Born Like This .You know I’m pretty sure I could spend a lot of time being a vagabond on a surreal level.

Ok cut to reality…spent the day just sifting thru moments and let the ‘lets go’ take control. Drove down town, just to see if I could stand the atmo even on my day off, seems like I could! I do surprise my self and I don’t really know if it’s a good thing. Time on the fast lane just makes you yearn for the usual. But imagination is potent…if its good or bad …its all relative and interchangeable…transmutable.

So there I was sipping my espresso con crème and nibbling on a peppery Panini at a joint that took forever to get to me and my needs.
Anyways, all this food after a good spin and a run- agility is important when you are dealing with “Presents”…they are so much a changing-I got myself observing in between my pretending to read. You see, I always carry a good book it is mighty helpful a tool for instance a) it’s a great camouflage and b) it has the potential to be an entertainer. Helps when the eye wants to take a back seat and the ears want to take control. Which was the case today. After a while physical sight can be optional, you just go by the inner compass… you give direction…it tells you the way… well sort of…mostly in riddles …but something is always better than nothing.

Being OMO has its advantages and mostly of the adventurous kind…BUT when going out with company…which in my case it mostly Heartman…(as I pretty much avoid everyone else now). I do believe the world around me disappears …I really don’t cognize anything…its just me and him…and our conversation…sometimes I don’t even know what he is talking or what I’m saying…I’m always just hoping the moment lasts for ever.

See…there you go, a perfect example of how one can forget “ Now” in company…but none of this ever happens when I’m OMO, I’m sort of always painfully alert.
And thus , I say, Imagination is important to make trifles interesting…whether it be college kids making conversation and me getting that “been there, done that “ feeling. Or it could be many other banalities to make wonder.

I get around I suppose there is nothing that the road cannot heal.
Its going to be a really long night--tonight…I know it is going to be unwittingly.
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS