Tripping.

Apr 1, 2010


Sometimes there is so much on my mind…I just don’t know where to begin…or how to start. Like today, I woke up feeling the after effects of Pregastar (and that was not the best of starts to have) went to work like a zombie, with batteries so drained out though the muscle pain was almost gone (which was huge relief. Honestly, I tried to stay away from taking my prescription for a while…but the pain was far too intense and bothersome that for the sake of just feeling normal…had to take the medication)
I spent the day at work pretty much counting the hours when I could just go home. That was around 4pm today. As you can imagine, I pretty much stretched myself on the counting bit. I got home...feeling so tired that if I saw my bed, I could just go to sleep…deep sleep which would make me forget that I needed to board a flight tonight. So, in a sense I was pretty glad that Mom and KP came over, they bought some food and merriment, which helped. I sorted out all of Heartman’s documents and sorted out my bag…I still had to pack my stuff…which is like basically just 10% of my suitcase (which is incidentally and intentionally is small so I can avoid temptation of various sorts and teach my self frugality, simplicity and living with little!!...High hopes I have on training the “Shopaholic” mind of mine. And all of this usually kicks in only when I travel. I have no control when on home turf…and usually all this determination wears off the minute I spot something sooo very appealing …and it pretty much calls out to me and my wallet!)

Notice how much I talk between the brackets…never a part of the full “official” text but so much to say “ by the way”.
Old habits die hard, I can never be brief and concise…and trust the reader to understand…I impose, I suppose and well…that’s how I compose :D
That was bad attempt at being funny…but one has to try and start somewhere…

So coming back to moot… post packing all the stuff…I suddenly had this intense desire to clean my house… you know sweep the floor and clean it again with Detol (the maids on leave and I dread a dusty or dirty home)…so there I was sweeping and mopping…and by the end of it I was so bushed…that I needed a quick nap…which I did (a power nap….I have discovered the power of a potent power nap …and its ability to energize. Us insomniacs have to improvise)...So a quick 15mins…then a quick shower…fresh set of clothes, some Chanel no.5 on the pulse points (for feeling groovy!)… put on my Tod flats..I was all set to go.
Dropped off mom and KP and they bid me well…and then that was it…OMO again…
So, here I am now, writing this, awaiting for my Air Taxi…writing and looking around…listening and watching and writing and then again looking over here and there…drawing conclusions and decoding the behavior of human beings and wondering (or agonizing) over the fact that why cant a gaggle of women sitting right behind me speak slowly and softly…and why must they make their surrounding sound like a market place…where is the civility and decorum I say?!?!?! Any why ?oh! why? Oh! Why? is there no free WIFI at the airport… try as much as I want I cant connect to any of the ports around here.
Agony! Agony! Agony!
There you see… so much to say…but don’t know how to begin with anything and wit that thought I’ve almost come to the end!!!

Now, I must wonder what to say at the end…how to begin the end. Endings...like beginnings are awkward (I mean none of us ever came at the beginning of anything, and nor are we going to be around when things end… we sort of come somewhere in between…live our lives…and that’s it. So, I say who knows anything about beginnings or endings… we can try to conjure up one sequence of things or the other…but we never really know how to …be it when it comes to writing or evolution…so any thought…but dunno the sequence or how to of it all).

We are all in between…something, somewhere…somehow.
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS