Deserts

Apr 20, 2015

its been forever that i get told that i need to put my mind to writing...i keep saying "yes , i know" and then go back to some form of a void - a particular one I've started getting used to.
This is not good...because I'm now no longer sure of what exactly makes me happy...I knew what used to but not any longer.

My emotional landscape is a well chartered territory now a days ...trying like different deserts for days or months or maybe even years  ...some cold,some hot ...endless stretches of intellectual aridity ... where you just watch the sun rise or not, or the sunset or not. You get mired in musing mirages and its just that - no stimulating ruminations ever emerge- which is just perfect for a desert and if that is where you might want to be.

But the thing is - I know I am not too fond of deserts.
So how now?

I think I am trying to find a way to engage myself within the scope of this monotony - with the intent to possibly kill it somehow...else how does the scenery change? The functional word is "engage"...which in my schemes of things would mean to "doodle" away words- they may make no sense now- but eventually, they (words) might start getting tired of being spewed around...and who knows they might start to take things in their hands...and usually when that happens-its always some kind of magic :)






Picture credit Miriadna.com
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS