Love,Style, Life & Pretty Honest

Dec 10, 2015




Two books that I have been reading lately…. Garance Dore ’s  : Love , Style, Life and Sali Hughes : Pretty Honest. They are both Pink in cover incase you missed :)…& its in the shades of pink I like.

I am absolutely taken by Garance Dore …everything about her…she is warm ,she is fun, she is funny, she is fashionable in the way I like , she's an amazing photographer and  she illustrates so beautifully !!!…also did I mention that she is a  Parisian ? …le sigh !

“ Love , Style and Life “ is such a fun read…she discusses her story ( which is so adorable by the way…and so relatable!) , her views on elegance, beauty, love…Parisian women!…the book is like a chat with a friend-muse. 

A more practical take on Beauty and a MUST HAVE reference book on grooming, skincare et all is Sali Hughes - Pretty Honest.  Its not your typical beauty book…with glossy pictures and little else. This book packs a whole lot of substance, plus Sali is really witty and funny…and a woman’s woman.

I literally hunted both books down - one from the Library and the other ordered from the store specifically ( and I really waited for it to come by ) .

So as you can imagine…both the books rate pretty highly with me.
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS